火曜日, 11月 01, 2005

I am writing this blog from changi airport singapore.

Yoz my frens out there I will be in Tokyo this week. So please don't sms me cos my J-phone cannot receive sms. I can only reply after I come back..SO only important stuff--life and death thingy then u can call my handphone. You can call my singapore handphone number as it will be diverted to my J-phone. Well, hope I can settle down in tokyo asap. Can't wait to eat their ramen and sashimi... As I am on tight budget so don't expect me to buy souvenirs. Sorry frens. Maybe next time round when I fly there again. My dream hjas come true and I pray that Yours will come true soon. As for cecilia and francis, I am unable to continue my class at st. anthony. I have settled for St francis. Well you guys are great folks and really kind to invite me to your church. Thank you for your support and your fellowships.

Ciao, Sore Ja...
A blessed soul in tokyo

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Cecilia said...

take care! have great fun there!!!

i need a break too =)

2:33 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home