火曜日, 10月 18, 2005














Club Med at Bora Bora Tahiti
Saw this heavenly place on a drama serial and I find out more on the club Med website.
It is such a beautiful place, free from environmental pollution and tropical throughout the year. Another Hawaii but a less populated and less polluted one. Going there is very expensive. Need to transfer flight via Australia or New Zealand or Tokyo. Hence, this place is only for the rich ones. Need to spend at least 1 week on the island. Though the huts on the beach are abit too old and need repair...but overall I think the scenery and the fresh air can compensate for the old wooden huts. It is also a nice place to rejvenation and healing and not forgetting getting inspirations.... I wish I can go there once in my lifetime.....I think I will go there in the future. haha..perhaps for my honeymoon. heehee