木曜日, 10月 20, 2005

Something light in content: an apple a day........

okie my fren has been commenting that I have been too holy recently...
So this time round I will not talk about my father in heaven but I will talk abt layman stuff.
For the sake of his grace and for the sake of my avid readers out there:

This joke caught me when I was in ICU.

There was a little girl named Amy, her dad was a doctor and her mom was a housewife.
One day after a scolding from her dad, Amy went to the kitchen to search for something...
She searched the fridge but couldn't find any of it. Hence, she asked her mom who was washing the dishes at that moment.

Amy asked: " Mom! I need an apple today!"
Her mom handed an apple to Amy and asked her: "Dear. Why do you want an apple, you always hate apples?"

Amy replied: "Is it true that an apple a day keep the doctor away?"
Mom looked at little Amy with abit of confusion and said: "Yes my dear. Why do you say that?"

Amy said: " Great! I want to have an apple everyday from now on....because I wanna keep daddy away from me! So I won't get any more scoldings from him for not doing my sch work!"

Quote: My frens out there ..something must not be told to kids nowadays..they are too smart for us adults to handle..

GOD BLESS YOUR DAY AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH KIDS....