木曜日, 10月 13, 2005

My footprints

I always thought I was walking alone all this while. Everytime when I turned to look at my footprints on the sand, I only saw mine... there's only one set of footprints on the sand. I didn't know that you have been accompanying me through my journey all the time. You knew that I will be negative towards your kindness if you had appeared before me. Hence, you keep your distance from me. However, you didn't give up on me because I am your child and you don't want me to lose my way again. You always followed behind me and not losing your sight off me. When I am in pain or at loss, you sent your angels to help me.
It is through your patience, love and forgiveness that I realised how much you love me. Today, I am walking side by side with you. When I turned to look at the footprints left on the sand; I see 2 sets of footprints now. They belong to you and me---My father and your daughter-in-christ.