木曜日, 10月 27, 2005

Nothing new except going to hospital this saturday

This week has been a busy one but quite fulfilling. Sleep abt 5 hrs a day for the past 4 days. But I am blessed to have a deep sleep each night. I always pray to father and hope that he can let my tired body rest well and prepare for the new day. This coming weekend will be halloween and I have came up with some some items in my menu..pumpkin sandwiches and pan-fried pasta. Wondering how will my boys think abt the new items...haha looking forward to see their expressions tomorrow.

Well, I have been a frequent patron of the local hospitals. I thought I won't be going to hospital after the death of my dad early this year but....when you hate doing something, thing will come against your will. I developed probia for hospital but I have no choice but to go there for the 3rd time this year....damn. Hate the smell and the environment. To me hospital is like hell than heaven. Father in heaven please grant me the courage to overcome my probia again as I will be going to the hospital this coming saturday.