月曜日, 10月 17, 2005

Did my storeroom cleaning today..finally after more than 10 yrs of neglect.

Lucky that I didn't sneeze when I dust away the dirt...threw out alot of things..can't believe my dad kept alot of junkie in the store.

Managed to retrieve this car plate..haha ..didn't know my dad really keep this old car plate. Of course I will not throw away this one..so memorable. Managed to dig out my grandma's treasure biscuit box...inside are some sewing scissors, needles, tile cards, my grandpa's beard brush etc... Found an old kerosene lamp and a grandfather clock..heehee and also alot of coke glass cups. Wow! can open an antique shop liao!
Thanks lord! I enjoyed my afternoon discovering the treasures in my storeroom. I find my lost memories back somehow. I don't feel sad when I looked at these things my dad left behind....I am thankful to him for keeping all these treasures for mi to discover. He is no longer around now but he still stay in the house. His spirit remains in the things he left behind, including in me... I began to show some traits of my dad as the days go by... I am stronger now! I wanna thank my father in heaven and my father on earth for giving me life and of course happiness.