月曜日, 10月 24, 2005

My Feast day! sunday feast!

My goodness! I thought I will go on a fast today but I can't resist the good food. I ate 2 cakes, 2 sandwiches, a mushroom soup with bun and coffee at 3pm and I ate again at 6.30 pm ---at pasta mania: alio olio pasta...gosh now while i am typing my blog..i am having my high dose of caffeine intake and LAY's potato chips. So much Carbo and caloies to burn...no wonder I put on 2 kg recently ...yup within a month. After I receive christ, I have been sleeping, eating well...being a very happy soul who enjoy feasting. My friends said that I looked better now , more healthy looking than beginning of the year. BUT, I feel so fat now....I wanna lose weight but I know I can't cos no motivation leh. When I am very happy, I eat alot...I have a habi of eating alot of meals within a day...now my stomach is so bloated with undigested food. Can I be happy but without the fats? Haiz....

As for now I need to sleep. Got a long day ahead tomorrow...got to wake up at 3.30am. Poor me but I am happy that I lived my life to the fullest now..no more regrets.