日曜日, 10月 23, 2005


Today is a great day! I am blessed to have my problem solved finally and got my friends to come over to my place for a gathering. It has been a busy but fruitful week. I have not been so tired for quite some time...I somehow missed this kinda of busy lifestyle...haha I know I am a saddist and workaholic at times...

A busy week at work...did present some new dishes at my workplace. Woke early in the morning to make healthy sandwiches and salads for my boys. Yup, I heard that deepavali is coming and some of them involved in a vegetarian fast for the fire-walking ritual. I made some vegetarian sandwiches for them. It is a chore to make vegetarian food..more work and less profit but I am glad that they were happy abt these sandwiches I a making. I like to serve them in a way I also feel good abt myself...being a better soul now( a servant in HIS eyes). I love to see things through his eyes and I hope to be a humble servant too. In life, u don't have to set yourself to do things that will gain rewards but think how you can benefit those pple you served/helped. Your rewards may not come now but may arrive in heaven.

I also managed to come up a design for T-shirts needed for a company event in Malaysia. I am really glad that my friend offered me this job when I needed the "money". I am on my 3rd project with this company. I hope I will have more projects to come...haha..I am not pressurizing you, my friend who will be reading my blog. Anyway you have been encouraging and supportive towards my work. Thank you for being there always. I hope I will always be there for you too...Also thanks for the heartwarming "Hor Fun" you delivered to my house. I am very touched especially when I didn't have dinner but junk food that night and I was down with a bad running nose.

I managed to settle my burden/problem again. haha...this time, my burden will be gone forever...I thought initially, it is coming back to me... Now finally it is settled. I felt relieved again. I did my house cleaning today and cleared the mess I left in my room for 2 weeks and mop the house. I also managed to finish another KOREAN DRAMA SERIAL: the crown prince's first love. I started on another new korean drama now--18 vs 29...This is an addictive habit. I went out at abt 5 pm today to get my black pepper, chilli crabs, bbq chicken wings, coleslaw, fresh fruits for this evening gathering. I ordered pizza too.

Yup, initially I thought of cooking up a storm in my kitchen but I was too tired and lazy to do so. Okie I promised I will cook next time. But I enjoyed every minute of the gathering...lots of laughter and sarcastic remarks flying across the room. We are a group of super sarcastic pple wo gathered together just to laugh at each other's mistakes or scandals etc...as usual I am always their primary target. We had a nice chocolate cake today ...thanks to Joel. Super fully loaded sinful chocolate cake. wow lots of calories gained today.

After the gathering cum mahjong session, we drove to Upp East Coast Rd ( Shi nai cha chan ting) A Hong Kong cafetaria that is opened till 5 am. Wow...cool isn't it? Finally get to enjoy nice Hong Kong food. We ate our Supper and I drank 2 cuppa of ice tea cum coffee float. Ate the Bo luo buns, Portugese fried noodles, salt & peper beancurd, French toast with bananas...damn full liao.
I decided to go to East Coast Park for a night walk since I have never been to east coast park for ages liao. It is my 1st time going east coast park at midnight. We went for a long walk. It is amazing to find so many pple and couples at east coast at this hour. The air is fresh and it looks like it is going to rain ... Yup indeed it rained along our way home..I have to drive at 50km/hr on an expressway. today has been a fruitful day. Thanks GOD for everything you bring to my life. A better person, A happy soul, A humble servant...and I hope many more will come as I follow you closely.

May GOD blessed those lonely people in the world especially in a rainy night when the weather is cold and the room is dark. Let them have their light in life...I have mine and I hope they will find their lights soon!