木曜日, 7月 27, 2006

a "human french toast"

Excuse me, are you making any french toast today?: my boys asked

NO! not in the mood : I replied.....

We miss ur french toast!: my boys begging ....

Haiz...so i look like a french toast to u all? why everytime u all see me, you all will ask "got french toast or not?" ...think next time must invent a "french toast parfume" for my boys. So they can spray around their rooms and inhale it when they can't eat it( to stop their cravings).

"a french toast flavoured food inhaler"

Anyway, due to popular demand i have invented more variety...garlic cheese, peanut butter cheese etc...

NOW I have done some branding on my famous french toast.....haha.....the one and only, 5 sir cheese french toast

1 Comments:

Blogger Vera Pang said...

yoz..r u elaine from bizad? or the elaine from shuqun?.......paiseh heehee

1:01 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home