月曜日, 6月 12, 2006

my colorful world

hmm...recently i have been into seeing things in black and white..things tt come in these 2 colors will attract me..but also i will not miss out on my all time favourite PINK!... I used to enjoy seeing colorful stuff and i dun really like the color black...

from a psychological pt of view is: If one craves for colorful things in one's life...one is said to be lacking in that aspect...perhaps one is leading a sad or dull life even a lonely one....

on the other hand, if one who dun crave for colorful things then, one is not lacking in anything....

So i can say my huiying's world is a colorful and happy one so far..heehee...but I wonder wat does my cravings for black and white color means?

what's ur color? what color do u see when u are in love? what color do u see when u r sick? what color do u see when u r lonely? what color do u see when u are happy? etc......