月曜日, 7月 24, 2006

i am back in action!

I finally got back my laptop..all information is gone and with a new motherboard(hard disk)....i am pretty amazed tt my laptop can survive for more than a yr with a faulty motherboard when I bought it...

Initially, I thought my battery is not working so I sent it in for repair but the toshiba guy said tt my battery is working so he rebooted my laptop ( tt is in jun 2005). Slowly, my lan port is not working so i bought a wireless modem then later my laptop cannot shut down properly or at most times, it will shut down by itself without pressing the shutdown button.....then one day , i couldn't go into windows...then i know it is gone...but i tried to recover it with my recovery cd but still no use, it can't run anymore......my laptop is like diagnosed with cancer in one organ and later the cancer cells spread to different organs and finally it died!....

all i have to say is : Suay!!!!!!

I lost all my pictures....lucky i still have my korea trip's pics stored in my Cf card...but my japan trip one is gone. So sad!

okie other than my laptop issue, for the days without my laptop i have been busy sweating out and losing fats...yeah...finally lose 1 kg within a week.....keep going!