木曜日, 6月 29, 2006

it is rude to call pple " backslider" !

I have chats with my friend from another christian church. there is this term used to describe pple/followers whom did not show up at their church service/cell group...these pple are called "backsliders" ...to me: I think it sounds very rude to call these group of pple " backsliders"...

Funny how u all send out this kinda messages..." oh welcome back to our church....!" ...but too bad u all are referred as backsliders who have returned to embrace thy father. I really don't like the term...i do hope these pple can do something abt the term used.

In my church, things were different, GOD blessed our pple here...they are called refreshers. Sounds good rite.

My deart brothers and sisters of other churches who regard pple who don't come to ur church as backsliders...pls change the term used if u sincerely welcome them back to ur church family. These group of pple didn't backslide if they didn't ome to ur church, they may have practiced their faith in other churches where they feel comfortable with....they didn't betrayed our Father... so whenever there is someone in ur church who didn't come here anymore, stop pointing fingers at him/her 1st. Take a step back to reflect what have u all done wrong 1st....