金曜日, 6月 30, 2006

girls' gathering..opps i mean aunties to be...

Just came back fr cat's hse....we had our long awaited gals hit chatting cum photos sharing session. aiya time really flies, liqi is having a baby due soon...i was complaining abt being lonely. They suggested tt i shld hang out more and go chill out sessions and know more " MEN". I think so too....seeing friends getting married and having babies...yup i ahve attended a baby's full mth brithday last sat and this coming sat is my jc classmate's house warming session after their ROM....haiz..when will i get back my investments since they have earned alot from my angbaos contributions.

Weeyin suggested SDU (single desperate unit) opps....shld be social development. I have never thought of utilising their facilities cos i used to make fun of it during my jc years. I regretted it.

Somehow I think i am too protective of myself. I hardly open up to someone new...I have this mental cum emotional block... I think the older i get, the more I am afraid of being hurt. I can't afford to be hurt again cos it is very painful and i dun think i have a strong heart to sustain anymore breakage...perhaps i have develop a probia for men...am I? dun get mi wrong i am not lesbian! I am perfectly straight...I do admire those pple who can stand up once again after every painful relationship....I lack of the confidence and courage tt anything will work out for me...cos i felt pain!