土曜日, 5月 20, 2006

ehwa women's university and myeondong





Gd news for the ladies....I am planning to visit the palaces but hey were closed on tuesday so I ended up visiting the palace museum....waste of money and time.

So I headed down to ehwa unversity street at ehwa station. Ehm...think the things at ehwa are not any cheaper lor. The shops hmm...not as interesting also. So spend abt 2.5 hrs combing the area. Anyway, I was in luck...maybe it is my birthday haha...I was treated a cup of cola free cos the shop owner compensate me for overcooked my pie. So in the end i had a rebaked pie and a free cola...excellent service..heehee. Later I headed back home to myeongdong for the night. Wow, Lots of things and street vendors..u can eat and shop on the way...love it. And I found my favourite coffee joint, CAFE PASCUCCI (the cafe branch in apgujeong is used as the location for the drama "stairway to heaven") ...The cafe latte (Kappe latte) served there cost 4050w but it is worth theprice cos it is much better than starbuck and coffee beans. the cakes are delicious too...not too cheezy..I am hooked on Pascucci for the next 5 days...2 cuppa and a cake per day.