水曜日, 5月 24, 2006

my belated birthday dinner

I posted this blog is to dedicated it to my buddies; clarol and xiuli...thanks for the birthday treat at the WHARF at yatch club tonight...heehee realli touched..though no birthday cake ( as if i want pple to remember how old I am) but i am really happy...got to share jokes and crap...really gonna miss it. Hope we will have more of this kinda session when Cat returns from UK...I do hope she will return lah...unless she finds a job over there...think we will need to fly there for gathering liao...haiz.

Also need to thanks Limin for the birthday gift...heehee u really know tt I am a crazy gal over topshop products...thanks for being so observant.

Currently, I am in a post-holiday depression mood..so a shopping voucher will definitely perks me up...heehee....still miss my korea....sob sob and i will not forget my japan too...