土曜日, 5月 20, 2006

Day 2 : daejanggum, lotteworld, dongdaemun











I went to the mbc themepark for the filming location of daejanggum at yangjoo. Okie take subway line 1 to uijeongbubukbu and take a bus no.30 on ur side whre the train station is , dun cross the rd... or u can take a taxi but make sure they run on meter. I board the wrong bus so the ah jiun si...asked mi to alight...hence i ended up asking a couple whether they know how to go to daejanggum. Haha...GOD bless! they are also going to the theme park...they are from hong kong. So we shared a taxi to the theme park...hurray! On our way back, we took he bus 30. I overslept and luckily the couple wake me up...heehee...I feel so blessed and protected for this trip. Though I am alone travelling but when I am in doubt or trouble, GOD will always send someone to guide me along the way....May GOD bless this HK couple.

Since The daejanggum park is quite small, I spend abt 2.5hr to 3 hr...strolling. I went to jamsil station for lotteworld cos after 5pm there i a discount for night tix. I thought of buying the special pass of abt 23000w for all rides included ...the day pass is 30000w. but when I got there I only paid 15000w and the person said all the rides will be free after 6pm...wow...heehee saved my money....feel so gd. hence she said I don't have to pay the full amt. The loteworld is fun but still quie small leh...anyway went to sit on the merry go round..the horse which choi ji woo sat on in "stairway to heaven". i didn't really search for that particular horse but i just sat on the horse that is appeal to me...after the ride i went to see the poster of the drama and I found out tt by pure luck the horse I sat on is the horse that ji woo sat on...haha.....lucky me..

after my lotteworld, I went to dongdaemun. Alight at dongdaemun stadium station. There are more street vendors along the st close to the stadium. Wow alot of top quality imitation gds..the fav is the lesportsac. haha now i know why so many koreans carry that bag...cos beri cheap 5000w and it looks exactly like the real one ( 1o times as much). wow the place is madness, stall closes at 5 am and some stalls only open after 12 am. I happened to go to this designer club building where only the wholesaler and purchaser from all over the world come to purchase clothings in bulk..I tried my luck at some stalls, some willing to sell me one piece but some said they only sell in bulk. The price is abt twice or 40% cheaper than the retail mall. wow..shop till 1am then I took a taxi home cos no bus or train service liao.....but the taxi only cost 3000w.