月曜日, 5月 22, 2006

백만장자의 첫사랑

I watched this movie twice on asiana on my way to korea and back to singapore. Still as touching...I hope tt it will come to singapore soon. A slow paced show but beri touching. I was deeply moved by the song "인사" meaning "greeting"

I bought the soundtrack in seoul..heehee. I love and was saddened the part when the guy asked the gal: why do pple close their eyes when they kissed?
the gal answered: becos the couple are deeply mesmerised by each other.
The guy replied: why? I cannot close my eyes cos everytime i close my eyes ...It will make me miss u even more. I will miss u....... ( ths gal is abt to die soon..so he wanna treasure every moment with her and everytime he loses sight of her , he will miss her as if he had lost her...)

I cried when i saw this part....stupid to sob on a plane......but beri touching...so what have your boy say to u lately.....

The meaning of the song is simple yet meaningful...just like the plot of the movie....

It's about the last bow you take with someone. The last time you see your love, the last farewell is a formal bow as you let her go.

Even that time, when the wind stopped,
Was not enough for me.
A single smile, the last bow.
I love you...you..
Even if I became weary from the time,
Even if I became hurt by love,
Even that time was a memory for me,
You're taking your last bow.
I love you,I love you (sarang hae).
Fly away... fly away love.
Fly away... fly away love.
Fly away... fly away love.

The one true love of my life,Goodbye.