月曜日, 5月 22, 2006

백만장자의 첫사랑 part 2 the plant


There is this scene in the movie 백만장자의 첫사랑 tt the gal plucked this plant and blew at it...She said :

" you make a wish and blew at it, ur wish will come true"

...this is different in Japan...in Japan is when u blew at it, ur worries will be blown away too..

I found this plant (yup I took the pic) in Heyri cultural valley http://www.heyri.net. Wow, wat a wonderful trip...I wanted to blow at this plant when i saw it in the movie and yet i can find it everywhere in Heyri...I blew at it.....for my wishes to come true and my worries to part. Sometimes while travelling, I felt I am in a vacuum in my own world enjoying by myself quietly... I wish to detach myself from my worries, betrayal, etc....I dun wanna be used by pple i know. I wish to start afresh in a foreign land...think i can only take short break to escape from reality...