日曜日, 4月 23, 2006

MIA

I have been missing in action..heehee...well been busy recently. Well now planning for something big in May! heehee....really looking forward to it leh...haha i dun mean the general election ...hope tt my GRC will not be competed! I rather spend my sat in bed than queuing up.

May will be a super busy month for me...but i think it will also be the happiest month I will ever have this year! I won't tell until the day has arrived....keep guessing!

well, i went to a gala premire with weiying 2 weeks ago when the korean star my sassy girl jihyun came to singapore. Credits go to weiying for the tix...heehee. I love the movie , very touching but quite sad....Daisy ...I strongly recommend it. Woosung, the assassin, was so handsome and his love for jihyun....OMG. I love that movie. I will watch it again. Suddenly, I have this urge to paint daisy...and this urge to go to amsterdam. I like to greenery there.