水曜日, 3月 08, 2006

thank u for ur protection, i slept soundly

I have been sleeping late at abt 4 or 5 am in the morning for the past few days. Perhaps have been enjoying myself too much with the night activities for the past months. My biological clock has been adjusted. Dun worry my friends, my "night activities" are not abt clubbing...as pple who knows me well will know tt I hate clubbing! I have been going out late at night for supper, surfing the net, go for movies with frens..etc..or simply a driving spin.

Last night, I decided to seek my heavenly Father's help. I asked for his protection and let my restless body rest well. After the prayer, I continue with my bible readings and in a short while, I feel really beri sleepy and I slept soundly. Thank you Father. I love U! I know you will always be around when I need U.

May those pple who are suffering from insomnia or sleeping disorders, or pple who has troubles on their mind and can't sleep well at night, All rest well from tonight. May our Father bless those restless souls through Jesus Christ. Amen