日曜日, 3月 26, 2006

Dream B@be










My family of land rovers....they are the forefather of JEEP. Aiyo how i wish i could drive them. If only I have more money....I will drive one of them home. I will go crazy when I saw these babes at the carpark. Land rover are not common in singapore until those MPVs SUVs suzuki jeep etc...cos 1st the price tag is too scary! The most common model is the freelander cos is the smallest in size and the cheapest. But i personally think that the FREELander( the last picture) is abit round and looks like those korea SUVs...hence I dun see the value in it.









I opt for the DISCOVERY. Jeep shld have its definition and bossy look. So when the mud gets onto its body, it still looks like rambo....and not bimbo. A curvy jeep reminds me of a bimbo screaming: " help help the mud is getting onto my body.." I want my Jeep to be in white color...haha. I knw u sure say I siao liao....why white cos when whit is the colour tt brings out the best of the mud. another reason...black and metallic colors are too common.









this is the FREELANDER: still too girly