日曜日, 3月 26, 2006

blame the weather!

Been feeling on the down side. The weather is getting hotter , hotter and I am bursting out soon.... Tak boleh tahan! The result of this kinda hot weather is my acne outbreak! Adding on to my agony, my weight gain! Met my cousin today, she can't really recognise me. She said I have gained alot of weight since the chinese new yr and becos of my new hairstyle, she cannot recognise me. Alamak...so demoralising. Now I look like a pig with pimples. My significant weight gaining regime started when I came back from Japan last NOV. I lost one kg when I was in Japan but gained 4 kg after that. Think mainly becos I am in a happy mood and not many things for me toworry abt as compared to the 1st half of last yr when most of the time, I passed my day with sadness and agony. The only disadvantage of being a happy soul is weight gain! But I rather be a happy soul despite the weight gain!

Okie I want to exercise more to shake off the extra fats!...
Big news for everyone: I will be going for fishing soon...YEAH 1st time fishing in the outdoor. Guess what my new fishing rod cost only $20...heehee gd bargain! Will be goingfishing with an expert 1st. Next time when I am more pro...hmm...will try deep sea fishing..YUMMY!

think clarol and cat will kill me when they read my blog..sorry lah I know u all love fish and wanna save them from being caught by pple like me...but but help mah ...next time u all go places in malaysia to dive lah..cos promise not to do deep sea fishing over there...u all can still enjoy the fish under the sea.