月曜日, 3月 13, 2006

My Sabbath day
















I went cycling this afternoon at east coast park....wow the weather was superb and breezy....a nice weather to get a good tan and some exercises. Really had a hard time cycling cos dnkey yrs didn't cycle liao so I am slow lah... We cycled up to Bedok Jetty and got some sun tanning and watched pple do fishing. We did laugh at some pple whom actually fish up a coke can... they were in rotten luck. Wow, saw some doggies on the way too....Later we went to cineleisure to catch a 4.10pm show on the" date movie" ...really beri funny and we really laughed our lungs out...too bad it was only a 1 1/2 hrs show. Think I will only have funny dreams tonite and not nightmares. I had nightmare after Iwatched MUNICH last time. Really happy today...hope to go fishing or rollerblading next time...or beach volleyball. Or maybe drive to malaysia to places like kota tinggi.