月曜日, 3月 06, 2006

DIY home improvement project in progess!

I did mention earlier that I will be renovaing my hse soon but the idea has to put on hold. The problem lies with the hdb...still got some documentations needed to be settled...takes another few months....

Well, nothing can stop me from doing my own DIY house improvement. It is time for me to do some touching up and painting job on some of my walls..and also I had a new plan for my living and dining area...hehe....

Been doing some touching up of the walls at my dining areas...damn I suffered from backaches now. Then on the list is my living area...can't wait to see the effect. hik gonna take another one week to finish my living cum balcony area.

If I still have the energy I will do something to my rooms....3 bedrooms..gosh...more backaches and stiff necks on the way. I need OSIM massager. Okie anyone bother to buy me an OSIM for my upcoming house warming?

I like changes...Think the new design layout will last for 1 yr or 2 then, I will change again when I am really free...heehee.

If only I took my physics lessons seriously, I may even know how to change the lightings of my house...I love to have a chandelier...feels like a princess living in my humble castle. Hopefully can find my toad soon......