日曜日, 3月 26, 2006

been doing some relocation of my furnitures. I am trying to fill up the empty space in my house with my furnitures. I have thrown away heaps of the old ones and now I am trying hard to play around my what i have left. I love empty space cos it represents freedom. Yup that was my initial thought but now i am trying to fill up these spaces. It is always gd to have empty space but i think tt applies well when u are living with a family. But when living alone, space does not represent freedom but emptiness. I am saying this NOT becos i felt empty or lonely but the actual fact is i don't feel empty or lobely spiritually lah...this is what i feel in terms of physically.

So i think it may not be nice to leave many rooms empty. heehee..fr my personal experience and observation....haha