日曜日, 1月 08, 2006

My NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

Seem like everyone is posting their new year resolution in their blogs. Okie now is my turn!

1. Walk closer to GOD! Yeah!
2. Make money to compensate of my loss of income due to some new rules at my stall. I need to get a sat part time job..
3. Be happy and worries-free!
4. Lose 5 kg of weight and stop eating those junkies
5. Start a new business
6. Stay healthy
7. Get a nice man and settle down quickly. actually being a housewife is not a bad idea. I mean "taitai"

wow, only 7 of them...hope can accomplish all

Sorry folks that I am less less active in blogging..For those who miss my blogs...BAD NEWS U may still miss it longer!..heehee...been lazy and busy so ...folks pls be patient!..
* Yoz, cecilia thanks for checking out my blog frequently..hehe so glad tt u read it.

Another reason why I don't blog tt often becos I am a happier soul now with less worries and don't suffer from depression anymore. I don't feel that lonely now...I used to write blogs to kep me mentally occupied so that I don't have much time to think abt other things and also I blog to pour out my feelings....I need to thank GOD, he came into my life and everything changes and I no longer need blogging to pour out my troubles and sadness cos I feel lighter and happier..less burdens! Praise the LORD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Cecilia said...

Yoz girl! good for you that you are a happier person now! =) Can still blog to share your journey of faith ma.... =)

as for your baptism name, continue to pray over it .. u may just get His answer =)

I already decided on mine .. it's strange but i suppose things happen for a reason and that reason is for His pleasure =) I wanna be known as Francis (as in st francis of assisi)- still dunno what is the female version but i like his spirit. =)

Peace be with you!

11:52 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home