月曜日, 12月 19, 2005

Lack of Sleep but having lota fun and gd food!

Haha ...cannot believe that I am already start celebrating christmas one week earlier... This year christmas will be a really busy one for me. I attended a chalet gathering at changi last nite and I didn't know that I am gonna stay until 4.30 am before I really head home to catch some sleep. Thanks to Chris who invited me over to the chalet of her church mates. I get to know more pple from other church. Most importantly I learnt to play "bridge" ..thanks to ISSAC who is really patient. Thank God for everything wonderful that had happened to my life. I slept at 6 am this morning..GOSH!..3hrs and 30 mins later I crawled out of my bed..suffered from a headache. I rushed to church for my usual 10:30 am service.

After church, we stayed back for the annual church cleaning day!...Yoz. We were quick and swift...all of us completed our area in 30 mins. After that, I headed home and rushed to my neighbour's house for a christmas luncheon...Yoz my 1st turkey of christmas. Ate alot and almost feel bloated and my spirits are floated too!..haha..though I am really tired but it's fun. Managed come home at 4pm to get some sleep and recharged my soul!

Oh yes, I went for last min shopping for a microwave oven...I need one and after months, I finally bought it. It is a Panasonic model with inverter technology so it consume less energy.