金曜日, 12月 23, 2005

Spiritually Born on 22nd Dec 2005!

Firstly, I would like to thank my neighbour for inviting Florence and Waileng to meet up with me and share the GOOD NEWS! I said the sinner's prayer and accepted GOD and Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour!... Later I am pronounced spiritually born...Today is my new birthday! We had a long conversation and sharing and I am being asked a few questions to ascertain my faith. I did feel kinda weird of how things turn out. I am a catholic and my neighbour is a protestant and yet I am invited to their gathering and sharing. I am fine with all these arrangements and we all come together for a meaningful cause for GOD's sake. I am glad to learn more about GOD and Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you GOD for all the things that had happened to me.

TODAY is also a meaningful day ---my father's one year death anniversary on the chinese calender and I am also spiritually reborn ( I got a small certificate) and it is 3 days before christmas...So many coincidences!