土曜日, 1月 07, 2006

FiReWOrkZ by the Esplanade on new yr's eve
------These are some of the pix I took at the stroke of midnite! ENJoy Folks!
F





Really enjoyed my christmas holidays and new Year's day holiday to the fullest...Got really tired and slept for hours too!

Played "healthy mahjong--no gambling" with my nus friends at my hse after the countdown at esplanade. Yup we started playing at abt 2.30am till 7 am in the morning and I am the biggest winner..hehe but no money gained leh --just for the fun of the game....I slept for abt 2 hrs and rushed to church but this sunday is at my neighbour's church--S-word EFC at Jurong country club..I was invited alot of times from pple in the care group. I know quite a few of them during the christmas luncheon and dinner cum care group meeting at my neighbour hse. But I still prefer to stick to my church---St francis at Boon Lay. I feel like going home when I am there. Well good things usually comes in two...I was invited to join a young adult care group instead...we went for luch together after the sunday service ..I am really tired but no choice since they wanted me to join them...I just dun know how to say "no" ....

Anyway they are really kind folks and they treated me well but I cannot join them cos I have my commitment to St Francis to fulfill. I believe my faith and I wanna continue it through catholicism---the GOD's home for my tiring soul. I accepted my father through Catholicism. It is through Catholicism that I acknowledged HIM, Jesus and the Holy Spirits. Nonetheless, I do hope that the protestant church christians do not say "misleading stuff abt Catholicism". C'mon, We should be united as Christians and not divide among ourselves!

Somehow I am puzzled at times if they are so against Catholicism then why do they say the apostle' creed at the beginning of the service---- there is one impt sentence in the creed: I believe the Holy Spirits, the Holy CATHOLIC CHURCH! Haiz..I think they are contradicting themselves...Just my 2 cents worth of comment..

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Cecilia said...

i suppose we need to concentrate on the similarities rather than differences. afterall, each of us has different frequency and so even though the Holy Spirit is telling us the same thing, each of us may perceive it differently.

whatever it is, we are sill going after the Father, Son and Holy Spirit! Amen!

11:55 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home