土曜日, 12月 17, 2005



My Life now is like a nice piece of cake: sweet and beautiful

I can sense that something bad may be happening to my life soon. I don't want it to be destroyed by pple I know. For the past few months I have tried very hard to overcome many obstacles and walked out of my darkness and loneliness. Now I am enjoying the fruit of my harvest. It is sweet and peaceful now. I am a typical taurus, I don't lke changes especially changes that gonna happen to my life, emotionally. I like my life to keep it as it is now. Pls don't come and destroy my momentum. Pls spare me! Please don't step into my world again. I adorn what I have now....A kinda of happiness and peacefulness that I had tried so hard to find. I don't wish to step into ur life again too cos I don't wanna create unnecessary misunderstandings again. Just let everything be the same as it is....

GOD BLESS U ALL!