木曜日, 12月 15, 2005

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I got the contract ! A million thanks to my father in heaven, my lord and my holy spirits. I also wanna thanks all my friends out there who have lend their hands, hearts and souls to me especially in times when I am feeling really down and at my lowest point. Your words and encouragement and hugs have warmed my shivering soul. I LOVE U ALL...smoooch! As for my brothers and sisters in christ---Thanks for guiding me towards this path of eternity and endless love. Lastly, I wanna thank GOD for send such a wonderful man to my life. Without him, I may not even get my contract!

I wish everyone here on earth--have a great week ahead and prepare for christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger the wilting lotus said...

Congratulations! You are the undisputable high-class sophisicated Kopi-soh with lots of diamonds and brains...heh heh Champagne please! Cheers!!!

11:50 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home