水曜日, 11月 16, 2005


A temporary break from my travel diary---something caught up after I came back from Japan.

Sigh* my worries were catching up with me immediately when I returned to work last Monday.
The escape from reality was finally over and I am now facing lots of problems from work. Meanwhile my best friend had finally came back from overseas. Caught up with her over our fav teh halia at the railway station coffee shop.

I may be out of job soon if the results of my tender does not turn out right. Haiz...anyone out there willing to offer me a job? Of course I woould like to get back the contract but if I don't get it. I will not be as despair as before I met GOD. I know he will give me his answer. I had other problems to tackle too. My vending machine vendor's problems. It is funny how I have been a paranoid all the while and sometimes stress myself too much. Alot of problems have actually turned out to be blessing in disguise for me. I am lucky to receive these gifts from my father and the holy spirits. They are there to help me. I would also like to thank my friends who are trying hard to console and support and give me ideas on where should I go in the future.

Sometimes, I hope that I could give up my obligations and leave this country and settle in another place like Japan ( I love that place). But I am too attached to these things. I have to be responsible to my worker's livelihood too. I give myself 3 years to work hard and look for my directions in life should I managed to get a brand new contract. If the opportunity strikes I will leave. Before I came to know GOD and receive the holy spirits, I was at a loss ( cross junction) of my life. I am sick of what I am doing and I hate myself for being alive. I feel like a loser. I want to pursue my dreams but I don't have the courage, partly because I am a TAURUS and I am stubborn to change. But now., I found my direction. I want to work hard in this business and earn a comfortable livelihood and save some money and get ready for future directions that GOD has prepared for me. He seems to guide me towards my future.

At least I am happy abt life now. May GOD bless those pple who are still lost in their search for their happiness in life. Amen

Always remember there is always a green pasture awaiting you after the desert. I am not asking for oasis cos it is a temporary and imaginery thing. I am asking you to look beyond the desert and oasis, work hard and wait for the pastures to come.