火曜日, 10月 11, 2005

Reflections

I did mention in my previous post that I have done some reflections over the week. One of them, kinda surprised that I can recall it---Last thurs night while I am lying down on my bed and trying hard to fall asleep, I was thinking abt things that have happened to me...some thoughts etc. Then out of the sudden, I recalled that a few months back I had a dream. I dreamt that I will become christian/catholic. I woke up that morning feeling terrified, and I siad to myself, it is only a bad dream, how can I become christian/ catholic? I can't recall whether I have told any of my friends of this dream. Indeed to a buddhist, this kinda of dream is quite traumatizing. Now, I think and feel differently. It is GOD's will to let me know who I am gonna be in the near future. I thank HIM for sheding some light into my darkness and lead me to his path slowly.

"Through his eyes, I have learnt to see people's hearts. Through his ears, I learn to be patient and sensitive to the surroundings, listen to their voices. Through his hands, I will learnt to touch lives bit by bit. Through his feet, I will learn to follow his footsteps. For I know, He loves me and I will be forgiven."