月曜日, 10月 03, 2005

Sorry guys and gals,
I have not been updating my blog for almost a week. I am OK! no worries!. Well, I just feel tired and at peace for the week...So most of the time, I am thinking of nothing but enjoying my long-awaited peace. I know u guys will be glad that I finally find my peace of mind. Haha...Finally I got another burden down. Now I just have to wait for my 3rd burden to be off in a month's time. I just have to be patient. I confessed that I was feeling abit o of my mind on last Tuesday. I just felt stressed and emotionally challenged on that day. I went to St Mary's evening mass that day. I stayed on for the saint Anthony devotion after the mass. I regained my foothold after the one hr mass. I felt peace again. It's so magical! I have been very lucky in alot of things I did for the past week. I think I will continue to be lucky...haha..after I found my 4 leaves clover and after I have accepted HIS PRESENCE ! HE has been kind to me. I Hope and pray that he can also be kind towards another soul who is dying of severe brain damage. This young boy at a tender age of 20 is going to die within these few days. I hope for miracles to happen but i know i cannot control the outcome. If it is GOD's will to let him die. May this boy follows you to HEAVEN.
Bless this child, ALVIN.