月曜日, 9月 26, 2005

My 1st trip to NOVENA church

Wow! I can't believe my eyes when I see the huge crowd at NOVENA church yesterday. I thought initially that since there are a few sessions of masses on sat and sun, then the church may not be as crowded. I was wrong. 20 mins before the mass at 1pm. The church already packed with people. The parking lots are almost filled up. I am glad that I manage to get one. It is a family church. I saw quite a few sisters from st. Paul selling catholic news articles. On the cover page, it featured the Vatican city ART. I will be going down to empress place, ACM. to see the ART later in the afternoon.

Back to my experience at NOVENA. I was told that NOVENA church has a long history and it's confession session is very powerful. Of course the queue is also long. Must be patience. Yes, once again I felt peace during the mases despite the huge crowd. The father rad out some letters written by the followers in the beginning of the mass. We sang songs and said our prayers and close to the end, the father talked abt a current affair issue: service quality in singapore.

He said and applied what is in the bible. If you want somone to be gd to you, you must also be gd to someone 1st. Likewise for the service providers and the customers. As christians, we must show grace. Otherwise it will make as no different from other non-christians.

I agree. I went to their bookstore after the mass to get some books and also my rosemary. I began my prayer last night when I reached home....my life is getting brighter. Thanks god!