土曜日, 9月 24, 2005

Today is my lucky day

I woke up again this morning in great mood. The sun was up and the dark clouds slowly cleared as I moved out of my house. I started to appreciate the scenery along the way. Who says singapore don't have temperate trees. I saw whithering trees along the way..the leaves have turned red and yellow. Wow finally see autumn in sunny singapore. Perhaps he knows that I have made up my mind. To see HIM! I decided to make an appointment with HIM today. But it will be later in the evening.

Just can't stop smiling today..my wrinkles are forming...Guess I am excited abt meeting HIM today. One more thing to rejoice abt: I found a 4 leaves clover leaf in the garden behind my workplace. Yup those clover leaves that symbolise good luck. If you manage to find one 4 leaves clover leaf among the bushes of 3 leaves clover, you are/will be extremely lucky! I got it!
A few months back when my luck was really down and I was feeling lonely and sad, I said to myself one day: How gd if there will be some clover leaves growing in my hse garden. Then one day, I discovered them growing out of nowhere. Then I said to the clover leaves that how gd will it be if I can get a 4 leaves clover. Then today I got it though it is not in my hse garden but from my workplace! Is this a welcome gift for me? Welcoming me into your family?

The appointment later in the evening was magical. I am breathless and felt peace (inner). My tears flowed down 3 times throughout the 30 mins meeting with HIM. I don't understand why and how. But it was magical. I liked that place ( the place of our 1st date) : church of st Mary of the angels.