火曜日, 9月 27, 2005

Your guardian angel

When I have no one to turn to and I am feeling kind of low. When there is no one here totalk to and no where I really want to go. I search deep within myself. It is the love inside my heart that let's me know my guardian angels are there. Even though we are many miles apart, a smile then appears upon my face and the sun begins to shine. I hear a voice, so soft and sweet saying:"everything will be just fine". It may seem that I am alone but I am never by myself at all. Whenever I need my angels near. All I have to do is call. Guardian angels love is always true that you can always depend on. She will always stand beside you and will always be your friend. A guardian angel who will guide what you do, her heart filled with love. Sent to watch over you.

by Das Erzgebirge Haus

This is dedicated to all my guardian angels out there who are always around me and watch my every step. Cos I know that you all care for me and don't want me to fall. I love you! Thanks god fo sending you to me.