金曜日, 9月 23, 2005

Feeling great despite the rain...

AHhhh..the morning sun is gentle and warm and the surronding is breezy...feeling excited today...Have been putting a big smile on my face from morning till now..hope this smile will last forever to infinity. Before I wrote this blog. I have been cleaning my house and disinfecting all the areas. Feel and smell good. Ahhhh..I like the fresh air. Finally I can breathe again. Feel so energetic..I feel reborn. I am a brand new soul. Hey, frens, please welcome me back to this lovely earth again. The reason: I just let go one of my burdens. Feel lighter now......................I am flying flying flying....hope this will last forever.........................

1 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Cecilia said...

what did u let go? (curious or KPO?)

3:05 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home