月曜日, 10月 10, 2005


Its been a week since my last blog posting....

For my die hard fans out there, I apologised for the delay cos I have been really busy for the whole at work. Some Big stuff caught up and I have to attend to all the things at my workplace....So tiring!

Well, I have been reflecting throughout this week and thinking of the things I wanna do for this coming week. 1st thing on the list---RCIA. Thanks for the invitation from francis at St. Anthony. See you and cecilia on this coming thurs. I am really excited abt it. Next, Plan for my gathering on the 22 oct at my house--hmm, what shld I cook this time?. By this coming weekend I should have my new television console delivered to my house, at the same time, I gonna cleared away alot of old furnitures. I prefer emptiness and vast space. It is always gd to cleared away as many pieces of furniture as possible. This will create less dust accumulation, less housework, more room to roam abt and of course fresher air and more lights. Agree? Anyway, those interested help me with my furnitures clearing, can give me a buzz...

Lastly, send u guys this love in the air picture. Hope that you will see love, feel love and be loved everyday in your life. Love is all around..............All u have to do is to reach out your hands and feel his love.