水曜日, 9月 27, 2006

my diet plan revealed!

Okie, for the sake of my sisters who are desperately wanna lose weight..here are what i eat everyday...i do have my off day lah.

High carbo breakfast: oatmeal cooked with water only and fruits

balanced lunch: boiled vegetables, mushrooms, kidney beans, meat(can either boiled it or "DRY-Fry it on a non stick pan---meaning no oil lah) and wholemeal bread(no spreads) or organic brown rice

*impt: even if u wanna add some flavours; add only a PINCH of low sodium salt and one teaspoon of olive oil. Try to use natural herbs like rosemary, basil etc and turn ur food into a french one (light on taste)

Low Carb dinner: basically, it is abt the same as lunch lah..change the type of veg u eat lor but this time eat less rice or can avoid it altogether...if u had fish for lunch then can try chicken fillet for dinner. and also fruits lah

Snacks: unsalted nuts, yoghurt, fruits, dried apricots, protein shakes or quaker granola bars (90 Kcal)...choose only one !

okie...tt's all folks...heehee...so dun come and ask mi again wat i eat lah..i dun deliver lunch boxes so dun bother to order from me...I only deliver to my BEAU.......He is the only one who is entitled to eat my :"Ai Xin meal"