月曜日, 8月 28, 2006

Paris Hilton makes u work harder!

Before you slam any remarks on my headings, let me explain why it is Paris Hilton this time!

Song creates Mood or Mood selects song?

Paris Hilton's latest song : Stars are Blind really rocks! It is a breezy number and yu feel like u r falling in love on a sandy beach in tahiti......

I have been listening to this song eversince i heard it when i was busy working out my fats....i catchy song and it is definitely a hit in the gym. The most important thing is u are motivated to look like her and have really slim body...haha

Ya, I used to hate her and called her a "BIMBO" but think i have to use her as a role model now...

Here's the song lyrics and u can sing it along when u run on the treadmill...I think the macho men around will puke out their proteins..haha

3.STARS ARE BLIND

I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you 'Cause I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do.
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me inside And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine I can make you nice and naughty Be the devil and angel too Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do Baby I'm perfect for you Ohh oh, ohh
I could be your confidante Just one of your girlfriends
But I know that love's what you want

If tomorrow the world ends Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love? Now tell me who have you been dreaming of? I and I alone, oh, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do Baby I'm perfect for you
Excuse me for feeling This moment is critical Might be we feeling It could get physical, oh no, no no

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby I'll show you mine I can make you nice and naughty Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Let's see what love can do Baby I'm perfect for you Baby I'm perfect for you Baby I'm perfect for you

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind .......