金曜日, 9月 15, 2006

Protein shake and macho men

Been seeing lots of macho men around lately....kinda weird though...didn't realize tt there r more men training themselves up.....and drowning themselves with tubs of protein shakes. I do drink them after my strength training ...heehee...taste really creamy and nice. Dun worry , my shake is formulated for women on diet...not to build muscles but to replenish the loss of energy and curb the hunger pangs.

Now even my army boys are training their muscles...when they buy full cream milk and ask for extra ice cubes..I will give them a weird look and said: is it for your protein shakes?

They wil replied: How u know?....

Haha...I also drink it mah...

I think i begin to admire the beauty of macho men....I think i may have developed a fetish for macho guys....Oh my God!...Now i only look at guys with muscles...OMG!...i gonna faint liao...*sigh*