金曜日, 9月 08, 2006

tomolo will be another tiring day

On my list now is..i got to wake up at 5 am tomolo morning cos got lots of work to do...and guess wat i have to rush against time and prepare my healthy lunch box for work...then finish up my big bowl of oatmeal.....

I jut had a tiring day and sweating every sweat that is remaining in my body...feel dehydrated now and also hungry but just had my protein shake so that shld ease the hunger pangs....

think i need to destress again tomolo nite if mybody allows mi to...haha provided there are no muscle aches again...think my muscles are kinda getting to use to the workout routine liao...haha

For those who is reading my blog now:
C'mon lah get ur butt out of the chair and start get ur body pumping....wat's wrong with ur ass...get a life and start an exercise routine now....

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca Cecilia said...

yea,yea .. reading ur blog has motivated me to restart my exercise routine ... went swimming and i feel so good after the swim =)

1:25 午後  
Blogger Vera Pang said...

great for you..lets motivate each other!

12:35 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home