月曜日, 9月 12, 2005



It's SHOWTIME babes!

Going crazy over the TOPSHOP undies...the reason why? They are on sale..yup 2 undies at 20% discount..price= S$7.20 each. I like TOPSHOP undies cos they r wacky and sometimes sweet in their design...Girls out there it is time to revamp your inner beauty. They r those kinda undies that you won't be afraid to reveal to onlookers especially when u wanna behave like sharon stone in basic instincts. OUT is the extremely lacy ones..they are meant for aunties. Get those with interesting prints...and if u wanna be more playful: u can get the female boxer shorts.

Japanese products not on sale...

Don't be mistaken that the japanese products that i bought is also on sale..nope japanese grocery is never on sale... I just like to eat their stuff cos they r not so sweet...and much more healthy than our local products...I AM SICK OF LOCAL STUFF...My favourite is the mochi wrapped with silky jap red bean paste and rolled in soy flour. I don't really like japanese coffee except for suzuki brand. Most of their coffee have this mild coffee taste and comes with a strong scen of coconut...dunno why got this kinda taste...esp in UCC coffee. SUZUKI is fine and no coconut scent..Just tried my "KEY" coffee . The taste is quitebitter and only bitter with no aroma..so sad....think it is time to make my blue mountain to satisfy my craving.