金曜日, 9月 09, 2005





The RED goddess of LOVE.....ai no kami

JUST created a sect called the sky sect named after my previous blog.

In a very gd mood today, Didn't get illeal parking tickets for my car at 2 areas: bugis liang seah st and holland village within the same nite..damn I am so lucky tonite. Perhaps my angel knows that I am rushing for my class at liang seah st and I was 30 mins late for class...............I got a parking lot almost immediately when I enter liang seah st carpark...fully parked during dinner time. Guess wat my parking coupon expired for over an hr and I wasn't booked for it...and when I went to Holland Village for dinner..again I parked at my usual season parking lot without displaying valid season ticket...and I WASN"T BOOKED for it..haha ...the carpark attendants are on their holidays? Or going for ladies nite... Too sober to issue a ticket. OR SIMPLY I AM WING MY LUCKY RED TODAY...