土曜日, 9月 10, 2005


Its always great to receive parcels.....

Finally got my parcel from the USA today. I always like the idea of unwrapping presents and parcels. The thrill and anticipation u get is unexplainable. Perhaps this only apply to me...afterall I am quite a weirdo at times...I will buy things from online stores and get them delivered to my hse..i will have a chance to unwrap these purchases and hope that I may get some surprises from the square box. I seldom receive presents that are nicely wrapped in a box these days...perhaps my friends and I are too close; the closer,your relationsips are..the less you would bother to cover up the present and give the other party a surprise... sometimes i ended up being asked what do I want for my birthday and I know it will be practical to get things that I need but ...I still miss those surprises...some of my friends may not understand why I ended up tearing the wrapper when I am opening the gift...it may be a waste of their effort in wrapping up the gift. This is a chore for me to open the gift with care and slowly unwrap the gift without casuing any damage to the wrapper.I rather find thrill inearing up the wrapper in a jifty. don't u think so?