月曜日, 9月 12, 2005

I think I am getting chubbier.....
MOre FAts started to come out from my face.....shit..shldn't have eaten so much..
Anyway, mi still wearing my lucky red jacket and my red spectacle.
I seems lucky and feels happier in them. I had sumptous meals yesterday. yup! MEALS = lunch and dinner. My yesterday's breakfast sucks cos I am late for my morning class and I only manage to grab a few pathetic pieces of my sesame biscuits and a few sips of coffee ( my adrenaline of the day).
I had Korean food for lunch---my healthy dose of ginseng chicken soup, seafood and spring onion pancakes and my favourite kimchi. I always order HOT ginseng tea cos I like the mild and sweet taste...as for dinner:
I went to suntec fountain of wealth's thai restaurant---rennthai ( If my memory didn't fail me). Prices there are cheap..abt the same or cheaper than thai express..but their service is not express lah..maybe becos they are many customers yesterday. The thai food is gd..better than thai express. We ordered a tom yum soup, sambal kangkong and a thai chicken....of course my favourite thai iced tea. I feels so happy (ureshii) today...gets to enjoy nice food with a nice company, u know who u r...haha