水曜日, 9月 14, 2005

I got this pictorial book which is published by the straits times at changi airport terminal 2 just now. And in one of the opening pages, I spotted a pic that was taken by desmond foo on 13 july 2004 at bukit batok nature park. I think the 1st person photographed in the forefront of this photo below resembled my late father...coincidently ..that day of photography is also my graduation day from NUS. I remembered that my dad did go for his morning exercise on that day. I hope he is the one being photographed in this pic. He also had a bermudas and tshirt that is abt the smae as the person wearing in the pic. I hope he is my dad..at least I had one more stuff that I can keep in memory of my dad.
It was funny initially cos when I bought this book ...I didn't spot this page but flipped through other pages and think it is quite an interesting book that documents history in pics rather than words. ( I am a visual person) . It is when after I bought this book and proceed to terminal 1 to get my coffee at the pacific coffee company and take my time to look through every pages ..that I spotted this page...

I felt restless today and have been driving around to find something interesting to do...perhaps it is the weather... It was 7 pm and I already have my dinner...I felt bloated and wanted to go somewhere to do some strolling..initially I thought of going to bugis or harbourfront...but don't why I just kep on driving, I passed the alexander exit, passed the cte exit and the next moment I was on the ECP...I drove on...until the end I reached changi airport. I parked at terminal 1 and walked around terminal 1 and proceed to terminal 2 to shop around..I passed by this bookstore and read through magazines and I spotted this pictorial book at the bottom of the magazine rack..I bought it at an instance cos I am interested in photojournalism. I think today's drive to changi is fated...I am directed by a special force to that direction...a very funny feeling I had...