金曜日, 9月 16, 2005


Bright and sunny again..Pic taken this morning when I woke up.

Last night was tiring but was also blissful. I worked quite late till 9 pm. My boys were having celebration for their training trip to brunei and also their company's officer is posting out soon to other camp.

There is a buffet. I supplied the drinks at close to my cost price...anyway it is like once a year event ...so as long as I am not making losses ..I am happy. I treated the officers with free drinks as their boys have already taken their drinks so..not enough for them. They were grateful and I am glad. Sometimes, in life is not always abt making money. What I gained from last nite celebration is more than my monetary gains. I felt happy when I see them rejoicing. They sang songs together and held birthday party for those boys who had their birthday for the month of july, august and sept. Of course as usual, I got teased by the boys at times...now their company's officer also joined in the teasing...so fun. It was tiring but I felt happy.....thanks boys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nickelodeon launches in Germany
Nickelodeon launched it's channel in Germany Monday, making it the most widely distributed children's television network in the world.
I love your blog! It certainly looks like you spent a log of time and effort on it! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a putters golf site. It pretty much covers putters golf related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:48 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home