金曜日, 2月 03, 2006

gym workout and sezchuan steamboat

My body aches like hell!

Damn...my whole body is feeling like it's gonna fall apart...Dun know why I must go thru this kinda suffering. I wanna shed as much mass as possible..credits given to my bak kua, tibits, pizzas etc. Been gaining alot of weight...Haiz...my agony.

Finally I made up my mind to go to the Jurong sport complex Gym for the 1st time. I have always wanna go there but dun have the chance and motivation. Now I must set a goal for myself....to lose 5 kg. After an hr workout...I have droppd dead. Why is it so tiring...

I went to geylang to eat my sezchuan spicy steamboat after gym. Our initial plan is to go geylang for porridge and tou huai (soya bean milk) but we ended up wating steamboat. The chilli is so spicy that I choked myself...sweat alot.

NOw I am beri tired..I need to have a gd rest..think tomolo morning I gona wake up have aching muscles. OKIE gonna make it a routine to go to the gym every thurs....at least once a week.